Asset Valuation & Appraisal
Management of business or personal assets requires a regular and accurate value assessment for many reasons:
- Resale – reliable values and marketing strategies
- Business – amortisation and right down assessments
- Insurance – reliable values to validate the insured risk
- Specific - probate / divorce / repossession valuations
- Survey Defects – adjustment values as a negotiation measure
With more than 40 years’ experience in the sales and marketing of marine craft, we can provide accurate and unbiased advice on all types of craft – sail, power and commercial vessels of all sizes.
You will receive a written report illustrated by photographs which includes a cosmetic condition assessment (not a structural survey) and marketing overview in the case of a
potential resale with a suggested value range and asking price. This also includes elements that might be considered as supplementary negotiation tools.
Fees: Chargeable at 1% of mid-range value + travelling expenses and VAT
(subject to a minimum fee of £500.00 not including expenses and VAT)
Note: Should you appoint Lochin brokerage services to sell your craft, valuation fees charged will be deducted from our standard brokerage fee upon sale completion.